- Modified NFT share rules to allow scaling after creation. Tested in dev environment.
- Tested explorer failover script with lax and aggressive TTL settings. Either it works too well or TTL settings aren't honored. Can't do much in the second case so considering it a success.
- Merged all outstanding minor fixes to bpl-core modules.
- Merged consensus fixes into sidechain core, prepared tests to validate. No obvious issues initially. Logs did turn up some (falsely) alarming messages, meaning some adjustments to monitoring are needed.
- Set up private testnet environment to deploy bpl-core rc with all patches.
- Increase logging granularity in many local modules, added logging functionality as necessary to modules lacking such. Merged into bpl-core rc.
- Removed redundant function from local modules for bpl-core release.
- Added attempted object state preservation upon exceptions being thrown in cases where dumps have not retained any data
-None evidently. This is rare.